Facts About Pediatric Cancer
- Although the death toll of children/teenagers with cancer has increasingly dropped over the years, 2,300 children or teenagers will die of cancer each year ( http://www.kristinasrainbowsofhope.org/facts.html).

-Currently, 75% of childhood cancer is curable, but the other 25% is yet to be treatable
(http://www.kristinasrainbowsofhope.org/facts.html).

-Each day a child goes to school, 46 children are diagnosed with cancer (http://www.candlelighters.org/).

-1 in 330 children will develop cancer by age 20
(http://www.candlelighters.org/).

-There are 300,000 people alive today in the US who have a history of childhood cancer (http://www.itvs.org/outreach/lioninthehouse/resources/survivorship_facts.pdf).